Fire Assay Crucible for Gold Melting and Laboratory Test
For fire assaying ores, usually fluxes, materials such as borax, soda, silica are added to the ore. The amounts of each chemical added to the flux mixture depends upon the elements present in the particular ore, such as sulfur and iron. Usually lead, in the form of Litharge, is also added.
Model Number: ZEN-809
Material: Fire clay
Sample days: 5-10 days
Fire assay crucible for gold melting and laboratory test
1. Long Lasting, can be used many times;
2. Can withstand repetitive thermal shocks from 1300 degree Celsius degree to room temperature;
3. Special formula,curing and pressing process;
4. Can withstand extremely corrosive fire assay environments;
5. High mechanical strength designed to withstand sever thermanl shocks.
Precious Metal Analysis
Crucible used for lab
Top diameter 95mm;Bottom diameter 55mm;High 115mm.
1. Refractoriness:1650 centigrade degrees;
2. Refractoriness under load:1420 centigrade degrees;
3. We can supply the products according to customer's drawings, samples and performance requirement.
Zen supplies high quality multi-use clay crucibles for the analysis of precious metals using the fire assay method. With over 20 years experience in the ceramic industry, we offer unsurpassed expertise and service. Crucibles are made to withstand extreme temperatures and have the capacity to suit any size of commercial laboratory – with custom sizes available. Increase your productivity and reduce operational costs with these quality yet cost-effective crucibles.